The Ontario government now provides that an incorporation can be done remotely. Our 30 years' experience provides that we have a complete understanding of the provisions that must be included in the articles of incorporation, including:
- the total number of shares that will be authorized
- the types of shares that will be authorized to be issued
- the private company transfer restrictions
- the private company limit on shareholdings
- the private company restrictions for selling shares to the public
- the special provisions for the number of directors that can be elected
If you are incorporating a small private company and you are not aware of these provisions, it is a good idea for you to have an expert incorporate your company for you to ensure you are in proper compliance with the Ontario Business Corporations Act.